2010 Rx350

06GS300Silver

Looks clean! I have a question though. Regarding the headlights, do you have bi-xenon headlamps? And if so, does the projector still shine "bright" if you flash your brights? I found it a little weird that some RX350s have projector headlamps and some won't have projector headlamps but they make the "bright" bulb a projector. Then I read that the non-projector headlamp RX can have bi-xenon headlights.

Was wondering if you could feed my hungry mind hehe

Looks clean! I have a question though. Regarding the headlights, do you have bi-xenon headlamps? And if so, does the projector still shine "bright" if you flash your brights? I found it a little weird that some RX350s have projector headlamps and some won't have projector headlamps but they make the "bright" bulb a projector. Then I read that the non-projector headlamp RX can have bi-xenon headlights.

Hi!

I am not sure exactly what your question mean, so if my reply is not so relevant, please pardon me.

Mine RX has HID headlamps and I notice that the "high-beam" is separate from the "low-beam" HID projector headlamps. So, when I shine my high-beam, the projector "low-beam" lamps will still be on.

Regardless of what anyone else had told you, the LAST generation RX only had projector headlamps if equipped with xenon bulbs. Non projector lamps on a RX meant they are regular halogen bulbs, period. But that is just from the factory. Anyone can update to a HID kit with or without projector housings. And if they state "bi" xenon lamps there is a "shade" that is retracted from the entire lamp creating the "bright" setting. Meaning the xenon bulb can be used for both low and high beams. Also for more light the daytime running lights or DRL's, will also illuminate with the bright setting selected for even more light coverage as with my IS350. The shade is retracted from the xenon bulb and also the halogen bulbs used for DRL are at their full potential. But all these options differ from different makes and models. I would also like to add that the 2010 RX seems to have the projector beam regardless of halogen or xenon bulbs. Correct me if I am wrong.

Some of the 010 Rx headlights are different, in that the ones with the projector adjacent to the grille are without AFS while the ones with the projector on the outer edge have AFS, or reversed... not sure which is which.

They had a problem determining which headlights on the 04-09 Rx's had AFS projectors or non-AFS projectors since both headlight designs looked the same. So for 010 they made them look different.

The 04-09 Rx headlights had three options:

-HID projector AFS with auto leveling

-HID projector non AFS with auto leveling

-Halogen reflectors

The 010 Rx headlights have three options

-HID projector AFS with auto leveling

-HID projector non AFS with auto leveling (adjacent to grille)

-Halogen projector (adjacent to grille)

I believe...