New Owner 2007 Lexus Rx 350 -newbie Questions

Love the car, 50K on it but drives lke new, certified and gauranteed to 100K. I notice a little flair into 1st ,is this normal, never drove a car this smooth

Also trying to load phone book from my mobile into nav system but not having much luck

Well really just want to know what others think of this year and model. I am very impressed so far from dealer to driving.

Ron

My cousin has an 07 Rx350 and she loves it. She's had it since when the 07's first came out, and i don't think she's had any problems with it.

I have the Rx400h which is basically the same as the Rx350 as far as interior parts goes.

I too couldn't get my entire phonebook to transfer, i had to manually input them myself. The bluetooth is a nice feature though.

Tomorrow i am going to type up a nice tutorial of things new owners of the 07-09 Rx's should know about. I've learned a lot of nice little "tricks"/"hacks" etc that most people may not know exist. I thought it would be nice to have them all bundled with pictures and instructions etc.

I love the Rx's. I like the 04-09 style much better than the 010...

My cousin has an 07 Rx350 and she loves it. She's had it since when the 07's first came out, and i don't think she's had any problems with it.

I have the Rx400h which is basically the same as the Rx350 as far as interior parts goes.

I too couldn't get my entire phonebook to transfer, i had to manually input them myself. The bluetooth is a nice feature though.

Tomorrow i am going to type up a nice tutorial of things new owners of the 07-09 Rx's should know about. I've learned a lot of nice little "tricks"/"hacks" etc that most people may not know exist. I thought it would be nice to have them all bundled with pictures and instructions etc.

I love the Rx's. I like the 04-09 style much better than the 010...

thank you for the response, please keep me in the loop with your informtion. I have NAV version 5.1 so I want to update that. As far as I can tell I have to dealer do this?? Do you know about this process. Seems like it should be easy , just insert CD? Where is the Nav unit on the 350?

Thanks again and glad I found this site!

Ron

You do not have to have the dealer do the upgrade, you can do it yourself by buying the map DVD from Sewell Lexus here...

http://www.sewellpartsonline.com/parts_det...90141&all=Y

Also you do not have to do incremental updates, if you buy the latest version it will work, you do not have to buy all the versions in between.

I'm not sure which version nav disc is in mine (mine was made in later 07, so i assume whatever was out then). I was planning on upgrading it now, but a new one will be coming out by the end of the year. and here in RI there have been a few dramatic changes to the highways (I95) and this disc isn't aware of them. It always tells me to go one way, but the road moved!

I'm hoping the next disc will have more updates as this new highway location is a biggie...

I'm not sure which version nav disc is in mine (mine was made in later 07, so i assume whatever was out then). I was planning on upgrading it now, but a new one will be coming out by the end of the year. and here in RI there have been a few dramatic changes to the highways (I95) and this disc isn't aware of them. It always tells me to go one way, but the road moved!

I'm hoping the next disc will have more updates as this new highway location is a biggie...

thanks, yes have run into the same , tells me to go straight, and last time I pointed into a river , I guess the bridge was moved :rolleyes:

• 2 months later...

You can details on the most recent updates here.

https://secure.drivers.lexus.com/pub-share/..._Gen4-5_V81.pdf