2010 Rx350 Sport Package Vs Touring Package

Hi, does anyone purchase the 2010 RX350 with sport package? Is the suspension firm enough to do high speed cornering? The one I have with touring package cannot really perform good cornering maybe the suspension is too soft (worse than my old X3), however cruising is really comfy and quiet. Please share your opinion.

Hi, does anyone purchase the 2010 RX350 with sport package? Is the suspension firm enough to do high speed cornering? The one I have with touring package cannot really perform good cornering maybe the suspension is too soft (worse than my old X3), however cruising is really comfy and quiet. Please share your opinion.

Hi!,

I have just purchased one. I am in Taiwan and the RX350 here comes with sports suspension as standard. Unfortunately, although they claim that suspension is of sports setting, but I still don't feel confident enough to do high-speed cornering, especially when driving up and down the winding mountain trails in Taiwan. But, as you correctly pointed out cruising at high speed is really comfortable.

FYI

Rick

• 4 years later...