Rx330 Dog Gates?

kim-john

My wife and I just purchased a new RX330 and we love it. We have two Boxer's that we put in the back and would like to put up a gate. I have a gate that we bought a while back at Petco but it will not work in the RX because of the way the roof is shaped right above the back of the back seats where the gate should mount into the roof. We were wondering if anyone knows of any place that sells accesories such as this for the RX330. - thanks

My wife and I just purchased a new RX330 and we love it. We have two Boxer's that we put in the back and would like to put up a gate. I have a gate that we bought a while back at Petco but it will not work in the RX because of the way the roof is shaped right above the back of the back seats where the gate should mount into the roof. We were wondering if anyone knows of any place that sells accesories such as this for the RX330. - thanks

Hi,

I saw this and thought you might find it useful.

http://store.yahoo.com/parkplacelexus/lexpetdivfor.html

I don't know how well it works since I've never used it, but you could call the seller and ask. The product description states, however, "Universal fit, accommodates any vehicle." Good luck!

:)

We actually found a child gate that fites perfectly in the back of our rx300. It is plastic (so no rattles), it fits great, and it easily removed. we used it on a long road trip with two dogs in the back with no troubles. I believe it was around 20 bucks.

I would check out a babies-r-us near you and see if they will let you take a few out to your car and see if one fits. They have every gate imaginable.

I was going to get a specific dog gate but after using this one, I will stick with it.