06 Gs 430 Ipod Video Adapter

I have an '06 GS430 and i'm looking to get something other than the "noisy" fm modulator i currently use to listen to my ipod touch and/or iphone. I would also like for the new adaptor to be able to play the videos i have on these devices on my nav screen. I have checked out this forum and the VAIS product website but under the compatibilty screen it says that the video ipod adapter is not available for '06 GS 430's with factory DVD. So i was wondering if there were any other '06 GS 430 owners out there who have found and are using an ipod video/audio adapter that works.

post-90840-1245652506_thumb.jpg

• 3 months later...

I have an '06 GS430 and i'm looking to get something other than the "noisy" fm modulator i currently use to listen to my ipod touch and/or iphone. I would also like for the new adaptor to be able to play the videos i have on these devices on my nav screen. I have checked out this forum and the VAIS product website but under the compatibilty screen it says that the video ipod adapter is not available for '06 GS 430's with factory DVD. So i was wondering if there were any other '06 GS 430 owners out there who have found and are using an ipod video/audio adapter that works.

Hi, I also have the same question. I'm getting ready to do the Prestigious Society Nav Hack plug-in mod and while I'm in there, I am thinking of doing the Ipod mod too. If there is a good one out there that can also play the videos on my ipod touch 2nd gen on the navigation screen, that would be sick.

Anyone know wsup? Thanks

Hi, I also have the same question. I'm getting ready to do the Prestigious Society Nav Hack plug-in mod and while I'm in there, I am thinking of doing the Ipod mod too. If there is a good one out there that can also play the videos on my ipod touch 2nd gen on the navigation screen, that would be sick.

Anyone know wsup? Thanks

Hey guys i have an 06 gs 300

i use the dice converter with the sat radio module. it works great and i can view the text on the screen. you can go to the dice website and view it but i got it off ebay for 130