Wanting To Buy An '06 Or Newer Gs300

Does anyone have any advice on what I should be on the lookout for? Also, being in cold winter areas, I am wanting the all wheel drive so any input is appreciated!

esowers.... I recently bought an 06 GS300 AWD.... great car, love it... The main advice I can give you is to make sure you know all the options the car has.... you may be disappointed for instance if you overlook that the car doesnt have Navi or backup camera... if thats not important to you, great, just make sure you are paying the right price for the options that are right for you....

Skillydog,

Thanks for the great advice - I appreciate your input here. I can definitely live without the nav and backup camera - I think I'll be too busy staring at the car and/or speedometer to notice (what an amazing automobile)! Also, any guidance for me about paying the right price? Just curious here and I'll proceed cautiously - thanks again for the input.

Skillydog,

Thanks for the great advice - I appreciate your input here. I can definitely live without the nav and backup camera - I think I'll be too busy staring at the car and/or speedometer to notice (what an amazing automobile)! Also, any guidance for me about paying the right price? Just curious here and I'll proceed cautiously - thanks again for the input.

I have a great 2006 GS 300 RWD with Nav, Mark Levinson, etc, etc., which I have driven in Canada for for 3 winters with no problem at all with Dunlop Graspics. I'm considering selling it. It's an American car which I bought in '06 at Wyzata Lexus in Minnesota. With the American Dollar at a premium against the Canadian $, you'd do pretty well.

Stan

Are you looking for a new GS? Or even a new "left over" 08? McGrath Lexus of Chicago was running an add for an $11,000 dollar reduction on GS's a few weeks ago! They may run it again or even sweeten the pot. Just a thought.

• 5 weeks later...

Hey everybody this is my first post and I have a question.

I am in the market for an 06 gs300. I am just wondering if I buy the car through a private seller can I take it to a dealership and get a warranty for the vehicle?

Thanks.

Hey everybody this is my first post and I have a question.

I am in the market for an 06 gs300. I am just wondering if I buy the car through a private seller can I take it to a dealership and get a warranty for the vehicle?

Thanks.

i dont know if that is a good buy or not but i can tell you that i just bought a 07 gs350 + navig with 65k miles for $26,500