98 Ls Light Switch / Turn Sigal Switch Problem

jhadler

I am having a problem with the fog light switch on the light switch/turn signal switch. I can only assume this is the switch since when I turn the fog lights on, they come on, but if i just wiggle the switch at all they go off and on depending on the wiggle.

does anyone know where to find one of these switches and how to replace it? any help would be much apprecaited! thanks, j

• 1 year later...

I am having a problem with the fog light switch on the light switch/turn signal switch.  I can only assume this is the switch since when I turn the fog lights on, they come on, but if i just wiggle the switch at all they go off and on depending on the wiggle.

does anyone know where to find one of these switches and how to replace it? any help would be much apprecaited!  thanks, j

I am having the same issue on my GS300. Sometimes the fog lights are on, sometimes they are off (when in the on position), and often times when I they are on or off, using the turn signal turns them off or on (if they were on or off) ;)

I also have a "clicking" noice that comes from the turn signal switch occasionally when it's at the top or bottom of it's middle (non-turning) position. I was thinking these are related, but have yet to do find any solution.

On a related, or unrelated note, I also here that same clicking noise (coming from the dash) when my rear wheels loose traction, and the VSC kicks in.

Anyone else experience these issues?