98 Gs300 Cai Help

Hi,

I want to put a CAI for my 98 GS300, and I was looking around but I couldn't find any CAI for my model. All I found was SRI. If anyone who has install a CAI For their GS, can you please give me some assistance. Most likely I have to buy a CAI from another model and customize it, but I don't know which to pick from. Please Help. Thanks.

Hi,

I want to put a CAI for my 98 GS300, and I was looking around but I couldn't find any CAI for my model. All I found was SRI. If anyone who has install a CAI For their GS, can you please give me some assistance. Most likely I have to buy a CAI from another model and customize it, but I don't know which to pick from. Please Help. Thanks.

Every Lexus has a cold air intake, I take it you want to build a custom intake ? Maybe an intake that is a bit larger and less restrictive ? You do not want to install one of those short ram air intakes, They are a negative mod.

Hi,

Every Lexus has a cold air intake, I take it you want to build a custom intake ? Maybe an intake that is a bit larger and less restrictive ? You do not want to install one of those short ram air intakes, They are a negative mod.

I cant seem to find any CAI for a 98 GS300. They mostly make SRI for them. If any one can tell me or show me a link to CAI for a 98 GS300 I will be gratefully thankful. I have seen other CAI for other model for lexus, but I want to know for sure will it fit on my 98 GS.