1998 Gs300 Intake

Hello, I currently have a 1998 GS300. Everything is stock. I am planning to tune it up. I'm currently trying to figure out what type of intake would be best for this type of car. Like can you please tell which name/brand would be the best. Also any additional tips on what I should do to my gs would be helpful. Thanks Much! Ohh and btw this is my lexus right here. http://atlanta.craigslist.org/cto/1220844056.html.

I'm having a debate over Cold air intake vs Short ram. Which is better? Any help will be appreciated. thanks.

Also any additional tips on what I should do to my gs would be helpful.

um ok....yes get rid of that terrible neon shifter. this isnt a honda man. otherwise car is nice

Also any additional tips on what I should do to my gs would be helpful.

um ok....yes get rid of that terrible neon shifter. this isnt a honda man. otherwise car is nice

LOL must definitely. The car is my dad old car. He's getting a 2001 gs300. He has no taste, but hey would cold air intake make my car go fast. I know that Lexus doesn't have that much CAI or am I wrong? Anyone had ever tried both SRI and CAI and notice a difference.

With the Weapon R yea it's cheaper then injen, but maybe it work as well. Any comments from weapon R users?

Any intake that is a short arm that ingests air from under the hood is garbage.

A heat sheild helps but does not stop it .

Keep the OEM one as fuel and power will suffer.

Either find a way to make a cold air intake or don't do it.