Tires

I haven't put snow tires on my LS460, but over the years I've bought several sets of both Bridgestone Blizzzaks and Michelin Artic Aplins (I think they have a new name now) for my wife's RWD Infiniti's and Jaguar. Both tires performed equally well. I don't think you can go wrong with either brand.

• 2 months later...
What are the recommended snow tires for LS460 RWD

I got my LS in march 07 drove it that winter, that was a mistake, I purchased the Bridgestone Blizzzaks and had them mounted on my stock rims and also purchase a 2nd set of tire pressure sensors from ebay ($100 for all four included shipping). Now every oct I will have the dealer switch the wheels. The bridgestone are very nice in winter as others have stated.

JOE

• 2 months later...

I use Winterforce tires (from Firestone dealers) on another set of rims in my MN winter driving with great success. Blizzaks and Michelins are great tires but the Winterforce is about 60% of the cost and has provided excellent traction and steering control for my RWD LS.