Is Anybody Know Why's Is 350 Ac Blows Hot Air

Hi

Everyone

I brought my is 350 06 to do the recall for fuel injection and for the rear brake

after that don't event bother to check , because that month was on april still cold after 2 months

was hot day i turn on AC blows all the hot air.

is anybody know the reason why its happen, before that it working fine for the AC after i bring to the lexus

Dealer to do the recall........

Need help...

Thank You.

Probably just low on refridgerant. Something that I doubt you will be able to check for yourself so bring it in.

Thanks for advice ,

I'll check refrigerant tomorrow and I give you an update

thanks again Lucky13

I doubt anything is wrong with the system. Maybe start at the beginning and make sure the A/C button is actually pressed and turned on and you do not just have the fan on. Alot of times when there is engine work done they will disconnect the battery and everything kind of resets. My 98 LX470 still blows ice cold. Never had any A/C parts replaced.

Probably just low on refridgerant. Something that I doubt you will be able to check for yourself so bring it in.

Today I went to dealer to check it out they said there's no leak. that's good news, and they said low on freon that's good news, and they put the freon for free of charge...............

now my is350 a/c running normal again

thanks every one for advice