New Smartkey Programming

Hi all.

I couldn't see a clear thread on this, so i am asking it simply :

I have a blank remote with me for my 2006 GS430 , is there a way to programm it by my self like the old lexus models ( close and open doors and locks etc. ) or ONLY the DEALER can programm it ?

I hate my delaer and dowanna pay him $70 for programming , i rather go to a workshop and pay them this money .. but I couldn't find one who will do it in my country ..

Thanks in advance :)

• 4 months later...
Hi all.

I couldn't see a clear thread on this, so i am asking it simply :

I have a blank remote with me for my 2006 GS430 , is there a way to programm it by my self like the old lexus models ( close and open doors and locks etc. ) or ONLY the DEALER can programm it ?

I hate my delaer and dowanna pay him $70 for programming , i rather go to a workshop and pay them this money .. but I couldn't find one who will do it in my country ..

Thanks in advance :)

I had same problem. I have right key and the other one wasn't working. I tried to program by myself but failed. after 6 months to try, I order new key from dealer.(even they weren't program old key. I had to buy new key).

sorry to say that man.

• 6 years later...