Armyofone Detailed-2005 Ford F250 Super Duty Xlt

ArmyofOne

When this guy pulled the truck into my driveway...I just about *BLEEP* a brick.

It is HUGE. LOL. start to finish took 9 hours. The people who did the rustproof undercoating on this truck got overspray EVERYWHERE.

So Here we go!

Wash:

-Meguiars Deep Cyrstal Shampoo

-P21S Paintwork Cleaner

Clay:

-Clay Magic Clay system

-Hot, soapy (dawn) water for lube.

Polish:

-Optimum Polish II

Glaze:

-Megs #7 Show Car Mirror Glaze

Sealant:

-Jetseal 109

Wax:

-Megs #26

Interior:

-OxyClean Laundry Stain remover (carpet)

-Megs Dash/Trim Foam Conditioner

-Wet/dry vac.

-Megs Supreme Shine Vinyl/trim/dash dressing

-Aerospace 303 protectant

Before:

DSC01353.jpg

DSC01354.jpg

DSC01356.jpg

DSC01355.jpg

DSC01357.jpg

DSC01358.jpg

DSC01359.jpg

DSC01360.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Nice detail the AofO. That is a big rig to detail. I did a F-150 a couple years ago and spent 16 hours on it so I can appreciate what you did. If you haven't tried MacGuires new Ultimate Detailer spray, it is good. After seeing the ads on SpeedTV, I bought some and I will say that I will not be using anything else for awhile. Very impressive product.

• 3 weeks later...

Nicely done Josh! I've washed my dad's GMC 2500 a couple times, so I know how much work it is to wash these beasts! V10? I don't know how someone could choose gas over diesel!!

Wow! I have a feeling it probably took you both sets of hands to hold your tooth brush after detailing a monster like that!

You know what you need though? A Bissell Little Green Machine! Man, you'd be amazed at what that little gadget can do "and how easily" when it comes to cleaning fabrics! That little gadget will suck the dirt out of a piece of cloth like Bernie Madoff would do to your savings account, it's just that good!

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?sk...d=1200703057233

When we got our 4runner, the previous owner was a heavy smoker, and I couldn't get the smell out. So I bought one of these little mamba-jamba's, used nothing but hot water, and I was STUNNED at what it pulled out of those seats. The seats "looked" new already. Boy, was I mistaken. The water coming out of those seats looked like hot chocolate. It's been about a year since then, and she still smells "and feels" new. Granted, I see you've got a wet/dry vac and used the oxy-clean, and I'm sure your results were the same as mine. But the little green machine is soooo easy & quick to use, it's almost unfair.

Next up for you, the official LOC detailer....BOATS! Where you can charge north of a $75 per foot! I use to do boats when I was in school along the coast of NC, and made a nice nickle or two. Granted, it took a couple of days "and a couple more to recover", but it's hard to argue with $1,900 for a 25 footer!

Wow! I have a feeling it probably took you both sets of hands to hold your tooth brush after detailing a monster like that!

You know what you need though? A Bissell Little Green Machine! Man, you'd be amazed at what that little gadget can do "and how easily" when it comes to cleaning fabrics! That little gadget will suck the dirt out of a piece of cloth like Bernie Madoff would do to your savings account, it's just that good!

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?sk...d=1200703057233

When we got our 4runner, the previous owner was a heavy smoker, and I couldn't get the smell out. So I bought one of these little mamba-jamba's, used nothing but hot water, and I was STUNNED at what it pulled out of those seats. The seats "looked" new already. Boy, was I mistaken. The water coming out of those seats looked like hot chocolate. It's been about a year since then, and she still smells "and feels" new. Granted, I see you've got a wet/dry vac and used the oxy-clean, and I'm sure your results were the same as mine. But the little green machine is soooo easy & quick to use, it's almost unfair.

Next up for you, the official LOC detailer....BOATS! Where you can charge north of a $75 per foot! I use to do boats when I was in school along the coast of NC, and made a nice nickle or two. Granted, it took a couple of days "and a couple more to recover", but it's hard to argue with $1,900 for a 25 footer!

I would do boats, but there arent many people around here who have them...most of my clientele is on the base..and soldiers arent willing to pay that much.