Seat Heater Control Bulb Burned Out

ahnorman

if it burned out it's probably a lamp... LED's very rarely go out in my experience...... i still doubt any parts would be available frtom Lexus, you probably just replace the switch.... but any local electronics shop or radio shack-ish place should stock both lamps and LED's....

I have a feeling you might need to change the switch. Sometimes the dealers dont sell just the bulb. I know when the rear defogger on the Odyssey burned out a few years back they sold me a whole new switch all because they didn't sell just the bulb behind it.

• 2 weeks later...

just replace the l.e.d.,it is available at any electronics store, easy to replace as well. just pop out the switch pop off the cover of the switch and remove the little green rubber hoodie on the l.e.d., then pull the wires out of their little grooves and voila. reverse the order with new bulb.

• 9 months later...

Hey, thanks! I purchased a used '03 about a year ago, and that was the only thing wrong. I've wanted to replace it, but haven't taken the time to investigate. I "stumbled" on your post, and will go do it now that you have done all the "investigation". Just wanted to say thanks!!!

• 3 weeks later...

Hey, thanks! I purchased a used '03 about a year ago, and that was the only thing wrong. I've wanted to replace it, but haven't taken the time to investigate. I "stumbled" on your post, and will go do it now that you have done all the "investigation". Just wanted to say thanks!!!

ALL the switches have little bulbs that are replaceable. Some have green caps, some dont. I had detailer blow out a bunch on me with liquid. I got all the part numbers, and bought them from Lexus. They were all very easy to replace.

• 2 months later...