My 2003 Sc 430 Has A Leak Into The Trunk

sbsjc

Has anyone had issues of a similar nature? Both the weatherstrip and the trunk gasket have been replaced and it continues to leak (steady drip) after rain or going through the carwash. It has about 12000 miles on it and has been stored in heated environment each winter. Any ideas would be welcome.

Thanks;

• 7 months later...
Has anyone had issues of a similar nature? Both the weatherstrip and the trunk gasket have been replaced and it continues to leak (steady drip) after rain or going through the carwash. It has about 12000 miles on it and has been stored in heated environment each winter. Any ideas would be welcome.

Thanks;

As previously noted on another thread, where is the leak on top of th carpet or in the wheel well for the spare? Some say its the gaskets around the trunk, some say clogged drain tube, I just got my 2002 fixed last week. It turned out to be a faulty trunk latch. It wasn't catching the lid properly and water was draining down the channels and right into the whee wells.There was enough water to drench a shamwah and a large amount of paper towels.

Thanks;

As previously noted on another thread, where is the leak on top of th carpet or in the wheel well for the spare? Some say its the gaskets around the trunk, some say clogged drain tube, I just got my 2002 fixed last week. It turned out to be a faulty trunk latch. It wasn't catching the lid properly and water was draining down the channels and right into the whee wells.There was enough water to drench a shamwah and a large amount of paper towels.