Gps Upgrade

Hi I need to up grade my lexus 2002 gs 300 sport gps system. i got the dvd purchase info but need info on how to install new disk any tips would be well appreciated.

HI I have a 2002 GS300 Sport and would like to update my nav system also. Where did you get your disc, and how much was it. Please answer to krearl@aol.com Thanks

:D

Hi I need to up grade my lexus 2002 gs 300 sport gps system. i got the dvd purchase info but need info on how to install new disk any tips would be well appreciated.

HI I have a 2002 GS300 Sport and would like to update my nav system also. Where did you get your disc, and how much was it. Please answer to krearl@aol.com Thanks

OK let the satillites begin i connected to info@SewellParts.com on line lexus dealer. bingo 199.99 plus 7.95 shipping. this is the 8.1 2/3 version dvd i need for the most current version. to add to the info their web site lists instructions on installing. thankyou who ever the user who mentioned the web site thankyou again. thats why these forums are priceless. cant wait to tgf should arive.

P.S. NOT BAD PRICE CONSIDERING MY COPILOTDISK FOR LAPPY COST 250.00

:D

OK let the satillites begin i connected to info@SewellParts.com on line lexus dealer. bingo 199.99 plus 7.95 shipping. this is the 8.1 2/3 version dvd i need for the most current version. to add to the info their web site lists instructions on installing. thankyou who ever the user who mentioned the web site thankyou again. thats why these forums are priceless. cant wait to tgf should arive.

P.S. NOT BAD PRICE CONSIDERING MY COPILOTDISK FOR LAPPY COST 250.00