Help Please

i got a 92 sc300 with the 2jz i was out racing shreaded the fan took out the water pump and ripped the alternator bracket off the motor....it was still running afterwords but i stoped to make sure i didnt tear anything else up..had it towed fixed all that...and now it wont start nothing electronic will work except the door ajar light...the battery is not dead...i also put on a new timing belt...i've tryed replacing the efi main relay..and various other random fuses...i've looked over all of the wiring in the car there is nothing loose or out of place all looks clean... can someone PLEASE HELP ME i've already sunk about $800 in parts in the last week on it..

look at your 100 or was it 120 amp alternator fuse. chances are that that fryied when it the fan blew or when you fixed it. the car will run with the fuse blown and if the engine is already running but it wont start after that.

you might want to check all your sensors as well... i learned there are sensors all over that car when i installed an air intake a few weeks ago. check fuses, pull them out and re-insert them one at a time and check the ground wire connections for your altenator and fan... B)