My Ls400

Lucky13

Looking clean dude. Use a photo uploader like photobucket and paste the [ IMG ] links. that's what I do.

You need more low, and clear bumper lights ;) You can probably get the bumper lights from Luxurymods.com for like $30-40 shipped if you tell them you're a CL member and were referred to them.

Oh boy... I didn't enlarge the photo of the interior..

Do you have the seat/wheel covers on because they are torn up?? If not then I'd suggest removing them... cause.... they.... are... a.... little... dorky! LOL :lol:

She's a beauty Lucky13!

Do you find that the roof deflector you have makes much of a difference on your vehicle for sound/wind around your sunroof, or is it just a styling preference?

Its really both. I think it looks better and it makes a big difference in the smoothnes of the airflow.

Oh boy... I didn't enlarge the photo of the interior..

Do you have the seat/wheel covers on because they are torn up?? If not then I'd suggest removing them... cause.... they.... are... a.... little... dorky! LOL :lol:

It doesnt look as bad in person Im sot sure why the colors are dif in the picture but yes the seats weren't in good shape so I just put those covors on.

Looking clean dude. Use a photo uploader like photobucket and paste the [ IMG ] links. that's what I do.

You need more low, and clear bumper lights ;) You can probably get the bumper lights from Luxurymods.com for like $30-40 shipped if you tell them you're a CL member and were referred to them.

More low? How?

You got to luxurymods.com and buy Tanabe DF210's B) B) B)

They do look good but the AC decided not to work so Im guna spend the money on that before spending on non-essential. You wouldnt believe how hot it is.......

I'm glad you're spending money on fixing the car before "pimping" it. I hate it when people have totally modded cars, but so many mechanical problems cause they just spend their money on stuff and not repairs.

You wouldnt believe the cars you see around here with either a body kit and vynal paint or $4000 dollar rims. And they are for sale and either don't run or have a lot of mechanical problems. When all my systems are up to par then I'll drop it, paint it, spoiler, engine and interior mods, until then...