Kameleon Gs300

Nastyboy

First,

I just want to say hello to everyone, being that I'm the new kid in town. :D

Second,

I want to take time to introduce my self and the Lexus I am currently working on.

My name is Tony, but known as Nastyboy in the show circuits and most online forums. A local SoCal bodyshop and I have partnered and together we are building a Lexus GS300 (please see below).

I've been building and modifying cars for a bit over 10yrs. I personally took care of the engine bay of the Lexus, and will do the custom suspension work.

The shop is responsible for all the custom bodywork.

The GS has received the following:

Extended Aristo Bodykit

Custom made and molded flares

Molded side skirts

Shaved rocker panels (the lower plastic parts on the doors)

Extended hood

Custom made front grill

Full Kameleon paint job

One-off Injen Short ram (thanks to Paul@injen)

Kameleon matched engine accesories

Chrome/polished engine components

Red Silicone & Split loom hosing

Custome made mirrors for hood

Future plans:

Full Hydraulic Suspension

Full In Car Entertainment system (I.C.E)

New interior

Interior accents

Custom trunk display of both sound system and suspension

Here are some pictures:

IMG_4248.JPG

IMG_4249.JPG

IMG_3794.JPG

And look closely at this one...

It's our Lexus!!! :D

Once again, just wanted to introduce myself and the Lexus.

-Nasty

Edited by Matthew_McNally

Thanks guys. :D

Not bad, huh? :P You guys have to see more detailed pics of the engine bay, and all other areas most shops "mickey mouse" since they figure "no one will know".

Anyway, yes, this is the 1st Lexus that I have and am building. I have never actually "hands-on" built a Lexus, or helped build one for that matter. I have plenty of experience with Lowriders, and the past 5 years with "Imports" in general.

However, we currently have another '02 IS300 at the shop, which is getting repainted and a new bodykit and CarbonFiber hood added. That's a customer car, and not our own, if that's what you guys are mostly asking.

I'll be more than glad to keep you guys updated on the progress of the Lexus through out the year.

Also, if you guys have any questions, or suggestions, please don't hesitate to ask. You may reply, or email me directly at nastyboy@4myride.com

Thanks again,

Tony

Hi Tony

welcome to the club!

I had to make a cuple of little edits to remove references that could be seen as advertising (we like to keep the forums prett much ad free! :D ) - but other than that - great post!

Have to agree with zeta - in that kameleon paint jobs are not my thing :D

But you have clearly put a lot of effort and love into the car - and it shows!

Will have to let us see some more pictures mate - preferably withsome big chrome rims B) B)

Matthew_McNally:

-No prob. I understand about the editing. And will be more than glad to post pics of future mods.

Lexus_Rex:

Yeah, we do clean the wheel wells and rotors for show purposes. But, as you can see, this is a daily driven car, and not a trailer queen. So, as we drive it in a daily baisis, the wheels and rest of the car tend to get dirty.

The first set of pictures where taken from a friend outside of restaurant... on a day out

zeta:

The car's suspension is stock. Hence the reason for future plans:

"Future plans:

Full Hydraulic Suspension

Full In Car Entertainment system (I.C.E)

New interior

Interior accents

Custom trunk display of both sound system and suspension"

The car is not finished. It's been built in stages.

So far we have completed the bodywork and paint scheme, the engine bay, and have gotten sponsored by Injen Technologies with a short ram intake.

Our next goal are: rims and exhaust, which are on the works with future sponsors.

We will then move with the car entertainment system and finally the suspension work.

Once these items are completed, will them finish the car by adding detail to the smaller things, like interior accents and so forth.

-Tony