Does The Gs300 Have An App Sensor?

My '02 GS300 is suffering the hesitation/lag issues that I've read about on many forums. But most seem to be with the 400 motor. Does anyone know if the GS300 has an APP Sensor. That's the only thing I haven't replaced. I hope someone says yes . . . . .

My '02 GS300 is suffering the hesitation/lag issues that I've read about on many forums. But most seem to be with the 400 motor. Does anyone know if the GS300 has an APP Sensor. That's the only thing I haven't replaced. I hope someone says yes . . . . .

Hi,

Of course it does man. I literally replaced it in my GS 2 weeks ago, man car drives smoothly, no more problems with acceleration whatsoever. The APP sensor is located under the hood close to the throttle - I don't have any pictures on me just now, email me back if you need the picture of this part.

Brgds

Jarek

• 8 months later...

Hi,

Of course it does man. I literally replaced it in my GS 2 weeks ago, man car drives smoothly, no more problems with acceleration whatsoever. The APP sensor is located under the hood close to the throttle - I don't have any pictures on me just now, email me back if you need the picture of this part.

Brgds

Jarek

My '02 GS300 is suffering the hesitation/lag issues that I've read about on many forums, did you have dealer replace or did you replace part yourself. If you replaced yourself where did you buy part and how?

• 2 months later...

I am having the same issue. Oddly enough, my car only hesitates on warm days....never in the winter. Would love to see pictures of the APP sensor is you have some. How much does the replacement part cost?

Thanks.

Rudy

Hi,

Brgds

Jarek

My '02 GS300 is suffering the hesitation/lag issues that I've read about on many forums, did you have dealer replace or did you replace part yourself. If you replaced yourself where did you buy part and how?