Finally Decided To Sell My Car

I currently have three cars and the boss (you know who I mean) told me one of them has to go sad.gif ...So after many days of debate, it looks like the SC400 has to go.

It's a 1998 SC400 with 78K miles in a rare factory Baroque Red Metallic with tan interior. The car is absolutely in mint condition. I have invested about 4-5K in small mods over the past 5 years. I have kept all OEM parts that I have upgraded and they will go with the car. I am the second owner and when I bought the car it was bone stock. The timing belt was also just done at 74K.

Please PM me if interested. biggrin.gif

post-13841-1243559701_thumb.jpg

post-13841-1243559720_thumb.jpg

post-13841-1243559777_thumb.jpg

wow man that thing is absolutely beautiful. I already have one myself though. So I wouldn't be able to buy a second one but im curious as to what you have for two other cars if your getting rid of that beauty? haha it better not be anything less than a Ferrari and Lamborghini... :D

• 2 weeks later...
wow man that thing is absolutely beautiful. I already have one myself though. So I wouldn't be able to buy a second one but im curious as to what you have for two other cars if your getting rid of that beauty? haha it better not be anything less than a Ferrari and Lamborghini... :D

You are close... :D