97 Lexus Lx 450 Power Window Fuse

Dondada

Hi, does any one know where the fuses are for the power windows,power locks and sunroof (assuming it's all one fuse) pulled my master switch off to check why my drivers side window didn't work and when I pluged it back in nothing worked , I tried looking in manual but therte is no info where the fuse is, any help would be appreciated, thanks.

Hi, does any one know where the fuses are for the power windows,power locks and sunroof (assuming it's all one fuse) pulled my master switch off to check why my drivers side window didn't work and when I pluged it back in nothing worked , I tried looking in manual but therte is no info where the fuse is, any help would be appreciated, thanks.

Yes those are all on one 30 amp fuse. The fuses block is located on the bottom of the dash, left of the steering column. There's a plastic cover plate with "FUSE/OBD" in big letters on it. If you'll look in the index of the owner's manual under "Fuse Locations", it will direct you to the page 234 for the fuse descriptions and tags a number for the location.

Yes those are all on one 30 amp fuse. The fuses block is located on the bottom of the dash, left of the steering column. There's a plastic cover plate with "FUSE/OBD" in big letters on it. If you'll look in the index of the owner's manual under "Fuse Locations", it will direct you to the page 234 for the fuse descriptions and tags a number for the location.

Hi, thanks found it, was panicking for a while, thanks again for the reply .