New Here And Pics Of My Carrr!

hgfkf.jpg

interior.jpg

blackkkcarmineya.jpg

light.jpg

ok ya so i got a 2000 lexus gs300 just about to weeks ago. im new here. can anyone tell me about the car? mine has 115,000 miles. and everything was replaced at 100,000 miles :) so is there anything to expect? and im thinking about putting on some megan racing headers on it, does anyone have them on and a a vid they could post?? and what exhaust sounds best?? and whats the best intake to get. just stuff like that'd id like to know.. and if theres anything you think i should add to the car feel free to tell me. anddddddd tell me if you like the carr!!

hgfkf.jpg

interior.jpg

blackkkcarmineya.jpg

light.jpg

ok ya so i got a 2000 lexus gs300 just about to weeks ago. im new here. can anyone tell me about the car? mine has 115,000 miles. and everything was replaced at 100,000 miles :) so is there anything to expect? and im thinking about putting on some megan racing headers on it, does anyone have them on and a a vid they could post?? and what exhaust sounds best?? and whats the best intake to get. just stuff like that'd id like to know.. and if theres anything you think i should add to the car feel free to tell me. anddddddd tell me if you like the carr!!

compliments on your ride. Wherd u get those rims from? size?

compliments on your ride. Wherd u get those rims from? size?

ha well there 18 inch tyfun wheels tw-020 they were on the car when i bought them

get that car outta the spray wash sir....treat her right and hand wash her

uhm... ill do as i please... thank you :]

and i asked a question about the car not.. how do u like the place its in.

and since you can't answer my questions for me can i ask you personally

where i can check out turbo's or the car? since your looking at some...

you did ask in your 1st post if people like your car...well i would like it if you changed the pink taillights out to the 2001+ models, lowered it, and removed the car from the power washer but ok do we you want with your car....i don't care. are you like 20 btw? seriously not being rude im just asking.

where can you check out turbos? or the car? what are you talking about? im not really looking at a turbo except the STS remote mount....but you and i have different cars. i have the v-8 and you have the inline 6.....not very many options for me to turbo but ALOT of options for you to turbo (NA-T,GTE SWAP,etc etc) i've only seen one true gs430 turboed and the guy worked for xs engineering so he just had it custom made

you did ask in your 1st post if people like your car...well i would like it if you changed the pink taillights out to the 2001+ models, lowered it, and removed the car from the power washer but ok do we you want with your car....i don't care. are you like 20 btw? seriously not being rude im just asking.

where can you check out turbos? or the car? what are you talking about? im not really looking at a turbo except the STS remote mount....but you and i have different cars. i have the v-8 and you have the inline 6.....not very many options for me to turbo but ALOT of options for you to turbo (NA-T,GTE SWAP,etc etc) i've only seen one true gs430 turboed and the guy worked for xs engineering so he just had it custom made

uhm ok.. thankss nice to know you dont like the car... common sence for anyone who doesnt like it would just say im not feeling this or that on there... not just straight out say they dont like it cause its not modded.. im gunna be doing those things to it when i get the money to do it. im already drained from buying the car.. and like you dont look at threads and see people saying they dont like other people's car. cause you do like my car. i got it for the same reason you prolly did. and when ours were made they looked exactly alike.. you just threw more money into it, so we now know and everyone who looks at this knows that you dont like their stock gs300/400's cause its stock.. and i am 16 yr's old... and i am sorry i don't have the money to make mine look like yours at the moment.. but i will get there :D and if you spent more time reading the question i asked you would have noticed that i meant to say 'F'or the car... cause that would have made alot more sence then "or the car" thats what im talking about.

hgfkf.jpg

interior.jpg

blackkkcarmineya.jpg

light.jpg

Welcome to the club :cheers: Your ride is looking just fine, After all it is a Lex, Anyway Same model comparison just because of mods doesn't hold water, Enjoy "YOUR GS" and have fun here. B) Just because the pics are in a car wash doesn't take away a thing ;)