Gs 430

I purchased a 2006 GS 430 in January 2007. It currently has 34K miles and I am looking for an extended warranty. The car is in great shape. I had new brakes installed as the dealer I purchased from decided they would paint the brake calipers silver and got paint on the pads....I had to get rid of the squeal each time the brakes were applied.

Anyway - the car was purchased for my wife. Love the car...would like to know the best options for extended warranty. Any suggestions?

I purchased a 2006 GS 430 in January 2007. It currently has 34K miles and I am looking for an extended warranty. The car is in great shape. I had new brakes installed as the dealer I purchased from decided they would paint the brake calipers silver and got paint on the pads....I had to get rid of the squeal each time the brakes were applied.

Anyway - the car was purchased for my wife. Love the car...would like to know the best options for extended warranty. Any suggestions?

The Lexus Extra Care factory backed plan is always a great option. www.WeBargain4U.com - (888) 759-8823, can get the 7/100 Lexus Extra Care Platinum, $0 deductible for $2415 and the 7/75 Platinum for $1863...

Here is the link to the coverages on the Lexus site:

http://www.lexus.com/models/GS/warranty/ve...protection.html

Good Luck!