Anyone Remove A Seat From These Cars Before?

ED.

I posted on Thursday about putting a 2001 seat in a 1996 but that night when I got home the same place who posted the 2001 posted a 1997 so I had my Father call over there and he is going to check the seat out on Monday (I will probably go with) and the major score was the car had the Nak audio so he is buying that for $125 since the radio in the car now is dead.

Anyway, I was curious about the seat. I've taken them out in my BMW before and it was a 25 Torx if I am not mistaken so I am hoping the Lex is something similar and not weird like a female torx or something.

If there is no documentation I will certainly take as many pictures as I can of the process. I couldn't find one on radio removal but I know it's out there (I think one of those sites that now charges you) but I should have that one down from memory. Some years back I took out the aircon control for some reason and got to the radio and stopped.

Thanks