Lubricants And Aftermarket Performance Questions

diverchris

Hello,

I recently purchased my first Lexus-its a 2005 RX330 AWD.

I want to change all of the Toyota fluids with aftermarket synthetic fluids. I wanted to get people's opinions on what line I should use- OMSoil, Royal Purple or Mobile1. I want to change oil, transmission, differential, transfer cases, and power steering, and prop shaft grease. So suggestions please.

Next, I want to get some advice on aftermarket or TRD products for it, as I find it underpowered especially on hilly roads. I have already installed a Weapon R cold-air kit. Has anyone added a performance chip, if so what one? And advice on exhaust systems would also be greatly appreciated

Thanks in advance your help,

Chris

Hello,

I recently purchased my first Lexus-its a 2005 RX330 AWD.

I want to change all of the Toyota fluids with aftermarket synthetic fluids. I wanted to get people's opinions on what line I should use- OMSoil, Royal Purple or Mobile1. I want to change oil, transmission, differential, transfer cases, and power steering, and prop shaft grease. So suggestions please.

Next, I want to get some advice on aftermarket or TRD products for it, as I find it underpowered especially on hilly roads. I have already installed a Weapon R cold-air kit. Has anyone added a performance chip, if so what one? And advice on exhaust systems would also be greatly appreciated

Thanks in advance your help,

Chris

I use Amsol in my LS400 it's the best stuff for the money