Fs: Lexus Shift Knob

bossman

Hey LOC members,

I've been cleaning out the garage and stumbled across this item that I no longer need - I may as well find someone who could put it to use.

Lexus shift knob in dark grey leather with burlwood insert and chrome base. Total length is 3.75 inches. The diameter of the hole in the base is 3/8 of an inch.

I am not exactly sure which Lexus model(s) it will fit - possible late model LS, GS and ES.

Asking $25 CAN plus shipping (will ship to Canada and U.S.A. only)

Cheers!

Bossman.

post-9134-1241809802_thumb.jpg

post-9134-1241809820_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
Hey LOC members,

I've been cleaning out the garage and stumbled across this item that I no longer need - I may as well find someone who could put it to use.

Lexus shift knob in dark grey leather with burlwood insert and chrome base. Total length is 3.75 inches. The diameter of the hole in the base is 3/8 of an inch.

I am not exactly sure which Lexus model(s) it will fit - possible late model LS, GS and ES.

Asking $25 CAN plus shipping (will ship to Canada and U.S.A. only)

Cheers!

Bossman.

if it will fit yours, it will fit mine,

if the fit is ok, I will buy it.

I will send you a separate message. bp

the photos are my wifes LS and also mine (that I want the knob for)

they are both 5 inch models.

post-5365-1243217575_thumb.jpg

post-5365-1243217585_thumb.jpg

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey there,

I`m new here and am definitely interested in buying this. Email me at rattybumbaclaat@hotmail.com and I will be glad to pay you immediately for this. Been looking forever!!!

Bro I am interested on your shift knob. Can u email me at cv.mja@hotmail.com because I am new here and I could not send u message.

Thanks

Hey there,

I`m new here and am definitely interested in buying this. Email me at rattybumbaclaat@hotmail.com and I will be glad to pay you immediately for this. Been looking forever!!!

Bro I am interested on your shift knob. Can u email me at cv.mja@hotmail.com because I am new here and I could not send u message.

Thanks

Frank, this one is not right for your 95, you need the 5inch model

• 2 weeks later...

Hey there,

Hey,

I had originally purchased this for my 97 LS400 only to find that it did not fit. As billydpowell stated, this will also likely not fit your 95 LS400.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...