Rims Advice Needed Plz

Hey everyone, I'm new to the forum. I need advice on rims for my 2000 silver GS300 (stock). Right now I have 16" Lexus alloy rims on it (winter tires). I need summer tires and new rims. I was thinking about getting 18s or 19s but I'm not sure if the 19s will make the car look "jacked up".

Can anyone post pics of 18s vs. 19s on a stock GS300 so I can do a comparison? Any advice?

Here's the style of rim that I want...something simple, classy, not flashy

http://www.megawheelz.com/images/74%20-%207002.jpg

Also, can anyone suggest dealers/shops for rims? Thnx

Pick somewhere else beside megawheels , pram can be an azz as he has been to me when i needed to get some rubber seals .

tires23 is not bad but usualyl you can find wheels all over that will fit for cheap.

thanks SKperformance.

can you recommend any sites where i can check out 18s vs 19s on a stock GS300? or care to share any advice? i know 18s will look fine..what about 19s? i don't plan on lowering the car (unless i get 18s and have to)

thanks SKperformance.

can you recommend any sites where i can check out 18s vs 19s on a stock GS300? or care to share any advice? i know 18s will look fine..what about 19s? i don't plan on lowering the car (unless i get 18s and have to)

18's will look corny unless you drop the car with Lexus Sport suspension. Go for 19's and better, you can go all the way up to 22's but I wouldn't recommend it. As for the site to check, look at speedhunters.com and click on the word Lexus to see some hot whips, as for rims checkout www.wwoulet.com for the best deals on wheels you'll ever find but you have to pay 20bucks to become a member inwhich is well worth it