New Daizen Bushings Available!

Marklouis

finally, have been waiting on these:

http://www.daizensporttuning.com/model/lexus-ls.html

really hope they will be available next month, as the site states. :lol:

ehh, i don't really give them much credit as they have a history of not holding up on their dates. i would however grab a set of steering rack and sway bar bushings.

polyurethane control arm bushings ride WAYY to freaking hard for the heavy-!Removed! LS.

finally, have been waiting on these:

http://www.daizensporttuning.com/model/lexus-ls.html

really hope they will be available next month, as the site states. :lol:

ehh, i don't really give them much credit as they have a history of not holding up on their dates. i would however grab a set of steering rack and sway bar bushings.

polyurethane control arm bushings ride WAYY to freaking hard for the heavy-!Removed! LS.

I was afraid of that with the dates...so you have already tried poly bushings?? did you feel every bump?

ehh, i don't really give them much credit as they have a history of not holding up on their dates.
So true. I think I remember them having a release date for Gen2 bushings back in 2005 or 2006.

ehh, i don't really give them much credit as they have a history of not holding up on their dates.
So true. I think I remember them having a release date for Gen2 bushings back in 2005 or 2006.

great! no my hopes are crushed :cries: ...oh well...back to OEM shopping! im tired of the loosey goosy at high speeds...anyone got a good find on Rod Bushings for 95-00 LS??

thanks for the reply fellas, if they arent going to finalize the product, the least they could do is put "coming soon" so its not so misleading!

great! no my hopes are crushed :cries: ...oh well...back to OEM shopping! im tired of the loosey goosy at high speeds...anyone got a good find on Rod Bushings for 95-00 LS??
Lexus dealers will sell you just the rubber bushing. I think I paid $45/each from Sewell. I have free access to a press, so I don't know what a machine shop would charge for this. I saved a good bit of money going this route verses buying the whole arm (for $115).

If you want Poly, they are out there; I see them on ebay all the time. More info: http://us.lexusownersclub.com/forums/index...c=17449&hl=

Lexus dealers will sell you just the rubber bushing. I think I paid $45/each from Sewell. I have free access to a press, so I don't know what a machine shop would charge for this. I saved a good bit of money going this route verses buying the whole arm (for $115).

If you want Poly, they are out there; I see them on ebay all the time. More info: http://us.lexusownersclub.com/forums/index...c=17449&hl=

appreciate that! B) i have access to a press as well, i may just go that route with OEM. if PureDrifter says the Poly's are a hard ride, i might as well stay away from that. my current bushings look so worn out, almost as if the resilliancy is totally gone out of them.

Now if they had strut rod bushings for my GS.

Prices would help also.

so your GS currently has the Original Bushings? do you feel slop at high speeds?? ive used Poly bushings in my old Acura Vigor, and it really stiiffened it right up. corners were a blast to take!

Prices would help also.

so your GS currently has the Original Bushings? do you feel slop at high speeds?? ive used Poly bushings in my old Acura Vigor, and it really stiiffened it right up. corners were a blast to take!

my friend had poly control arm bushings and they were just stiff as *BLEEP*.

poly strut rod bushings arent nearly as bad, though they do squeak from time to time.

Prices would help also.

my friend had poly control arm bushings and they were just stiff as *BLEEP*.

poly strut rod bushings arent nearly as bad, though they do squeak from time to time.

interesting...

ive replaced strut rod bushings on every car i had and it always made a significant difference - they play a vital role in chassis stability for sure! B)