Serious Help Plz

I need to raise my 98' GS400 for two reasons .

1.) I'm getting tired of my car hitting the ground because of dips and crack roads and from just leaving my drive way.

2.) I'm looking to put some new shoes on her and im not sure if its possible to do while my car still sits low.

i wrote a post simular to this awhile ago and people looked at it but couldn't help. I'm just asking if anyone knows of a website or anywhere i can get stock springs or if theres any aftermarket springs that will raise intsed of lowering my ride i will REALLY! appreciate it. THNKS

1.) I'm getting tired of my car hitting the ground because of dips and crack roads and from just leaving my drive way.

2.) I'm looking to put some new shoes on her and im not sure if its possible to do while my car still sits low.

i wrote a post simular to this awhile ago and people looked at it but couldn't help. I'm just asking if anyone knows of a website or anywhere i can get stock springs or if theres any aftermarket springs that will raise intsed of lowering my ride i will REALLY! appreciate it. THNKS

Do you want new or lightly used ?

for the springs anything new or lightly used will do as long as there in good condition. which do you prefur ?

for the springs anything new or lightly used will do as long as there in good condition. which do you prefur ?

i got a set of good condition stock gs springs, i just swapped mine out with some aftermarket ones, but these are great and will raise your ride and it will be silky smooth ride once again! btw, where do you live??

abe_yuen408@yahoo.com