Pick A Color...

I am going to paint the Brake Calipers on my IS250 '09. The car is Smoky Granite Mica with black interior.

Should I make it Yellow, Blue, or Red?

If my car was black, I would automatically choose red.

Anyways, I would like to hear your thoughts.

I personally think Yellow looks awesome but I usually see it on like Porsches and stuff and I don't know if it would necesarily look good on an IS. Also, it depends on what color of blue because if it is like a true blue then that might look awesome.

Now that I think about it...painting the brake calipers would void my warranty, wouldn't it?

No, it doesn't void any warrentee.

I did mine in red, and I wouldn't change it for anything. I love it. Flop has the Smoke Granite IS also, and he did his in red and it looks fantastic. So I wouldn't just discount that color combo. But ultimately, I think it's all personal preference. I've seen Lime green that looked great, Yellow, Red, Blue, White, Black, Chromed, machine finished. I've also seen that dayglow yellow color. (Looked great!) They all looked awsome. I almost think this is one of the most visually impacting mods you can do for under 50 bucks, (besides washing your car).