P0350 Ignition Coil Primary/secondary Circuit Malfunction

Ok, so I thought I had it all figured out...

Yesterday my check engine light and VSC light came on in my RX350 - its a 2007 with about 30,000 miles on it. So I called the dealership this morning and the mechanic told me to check my gas cap and some other stuff, but made me an appointment for late next week just in case.

A couple hours later when I went out for lunch, and I opened the tank, unscrewed the gas cap, and screwed it back on until I heard the "click". Sure enough, I turned the car on and the lights were off! Yeah!!!

So I drove around about an hour running errands turning the car off and on 3 times at the different stores, and still no lights on. Long story short,I called and told the service shop that it worked and we cancelled the appointment. This evening, driving on the highway, lights come back on. Stopped at advance auto, they run and diagnostic test and the error below came back.

Does anyone have any experience? Ofcourse our Lexus service shop is closed until Monday and our other car is in the shop. Is it ok to drive with this error?

P0350 Ignition Coil Primary/Secondary Circuit Malfunction

Hopefully it will be covered under warranty! Thanks for all the help!