Just Got My Lx470. A Few Questions

sunman

I just picked up a 2004 LX470 THe truck is immaculate single owner truck with a full 10 page service history from a lexus dealer. It came with night view and overhead dvd player, bluetooth. I wanted to know

Did any year of the lx470 come with xenon. If not, does anyone know why???

What components would I have to change out to make the xm radio work as 2005 trucks have?

I upgraded to the lx570 wheels so far, changed out all my fluids and filters.

I just picked up a 2004 LX470 THe truck is immaculate single owner truck with a full 10 page service history from a lexus dealer. It came with night view and overhead dvd player, bluetooth. I wanted to know

Did any year of the lx470 come with xenon. If not, does anyone know why???

What components would I have to change out to make the xm radio work as 2005 trucks have?

I upgraded to the lx570 wheels so far, changed out all my fluids and filters.

I only know the answer to the question about xenon headlights and the answer is NO. Never have they even been an option on the LX, or even the GX for that matter. The new LX570 does not even offer them. I do not know why. BUT I hear it is because the trucks are high and will blind other drivers. But all the other large SUV's have HID's as a standard feature. I would not buy a new 570 for that very reason. But you can do like I did and get an aftermarket kit. Easy plug and play installation.

I have also upgraded my wheels from the 06-07

http://us.lexusownersclub.com/forums/index...showtopic=53607

post-73053-1241218270_thumb.jpg