Costco Road Hazard Tire Coverage

Does anyone have experience with purchasing tires from Costco and then returning due to road hazard damage? Do they really honor it, and would they do it multiple times as it seems like the IS is subject to many damaged tires! I've needed 3 in less than a year. It's getting expensive.

Costco is the best when it comes to warranty and guaranties. I've had my tire replaced once due to a pothole, and there was no questions asked. It's nice that the warranty is included in their price.

They measure the remaining amount of tread on the damaged tire and pro-rate the replacement tire. No worries and peace of mind!

• 4 weeks later...

Generally, Costco is great. I had a tire go flat and it was some time down the highway before it was noticed. I pumped it up at a gas station, for a quarter :angry: , and drove straight to Costco. They said that the tire had "run-flat" damage and could not be repaired. They sold me a new tire at a pro-rated price so I guess it was an OK deal in the end.

Costco has some surprisingly high quality tires to offer. They don't like to vary from the vehicle manufacturer's recommendation at all so search their website for what they will sell. It must be a liability thing.