Ls 400 1990 Black Ufc10 Model

hi

i have a little (!) problem. I change my spark this day because i hoped that is the problem but not...

I start, but immediatly after i feel the counter rpm make a little fall down all the 5 or 10 second. It make a little vibration in the engine too. It's something like a fall down regim uneven. When i accelerate, the car cought a little but in high round the engine run perfect. It does it on position D or P or N. But on N it's very small.

i'm very afraid about that. I'm afraid to stop at all moment.

must i go to the lexus dealer to switch the "electronic case"??

Please, if you have a little thing to say to me, thanks to tell

see you later.

Regards

Denis

not sure what you cars problem is. But sounds like a very common problem. I would start with a good can of gas cleaner like SEAFOAM. It goes in the gas tank and help clean carbon deposits. Also search this forum for a link to cleaning the throttle body. Check your vacuum hoses for cracks or leaks. You may also need to inspect or replace the spark plug wires, distributor caps and rotors . Another common problem is broken or worn wires in the trunk of the car. Peel off the black trim piece on the trunk hinge ( on the drivers side in the USA ) and unwrap the wire harness and detach the clips to be able to unwrap all the way to the connector. Inspect the wires for breaks, ect. If broke you can splice in a new section. Do the with the car battery disconnected. Check for CEL codes and post any on the forum for further advice.

Use the search topic box the look for info. Also look at www.lexls.com

Sounds to me as if the engine mounts are worn out. Mine are worn out on my car as well. On a car as old as these, if they are original, then they are in need of replacements, but they are $90 (US) each and labor is costly as well.

i come back from the dealer. First they don't have the good case for my (old) car... so, the technician take my car and go to the underground of the garage. After 10 minutes, he comes back and tell me that : BEAM.

they change sparks last week but they don't change beam.

If someone can explain me what is BEAM? and the price???

Thanks a lot

Denis