Rx350 Engine Failure

We have a 2007 RX350. We have enjoyed the vehicle until we experienced complete engine failure. Last fall when the vehicle had about 30k miles on it, the engine quit while we were driving on the interstate, just coasted to a stop. After towing it to the dealer, they finally determined that a "baffle" under the front valve cover popped off, wedged under the timing chain and caused the chain to slip. This caused rocker arms to pop off, bent valves, damaged pistons, cylinders and generally destroyed the engine.

Despite my requests to my dealer replace the engine with a new one, they spent about six weeks and rebuilt it. I was assured it was rebuilt to factory specifications. The shop floor manager at the dealer told me they had never seen problem this before. I know their mechanics are trained and certified but I think this rebuilt engine will continue to be problematic. Since then I have experienced two major oil leaks. The first time they said the oil pan needed replacing and the second time, they replaced the front crank seal. The engine also has a clicking sound like a valve rattling which they told me was normal.

At this point I believe my vehicle has lost value, will continue to have problems and will not be reliable going forward. I have spent time with many from my local dealer up to the GM asking them to make this situation right by trading for an equivalent vehicle (with no engine damage) or replacing it in some way. They are all too glad to offer to sell me a new one but I am insisting that this be a cash neutral transaction since this is their fault.

So far no one at the dealer is trying to help me or showing any willingness to make this situation right. I called the corporate customer service rep last week and am waiting for a call back.

Has anyone else experienced this situation with your RX350 and if so how did you resolve it? What steps did you take and who did you talk to? Thanks in advance for any advice.