12 Disc Changer

Mr. O

hey i just got my 1995 sc 300 but the 12 disc cd player broke on the owner before me and he then sold it (dumbass) so now i have this hole in my trunk and im looking for the lexus 12 disc cd changer. Does anyone know where i can buy one? Thanx!!

hey i just got my 1995 sc 300 but the 12 disc cd player broke on the owner before me and he then sold it (dumbass) so now i have this hole in my trunk and im looking for the lexus 12 disc cd changer. Does anyone know where i can buy one? Thanx!!

Much much cheaper to fix the one you have. Try calling Factory Car Stereo Repair at 1-800-428-1909. They can help as they just repaired my 12 disc changer.

i would do that but the guy who had the car before me sold it for some odd reason. so it looks like i have to choice but to buy a new one now

You might call them and see if they have any rebuilt ones in the shop or know how to get one. A new one will cost you very dearly.

EBAY might also turn up something as might a used car parts website.