Installing Basslink

I'm thinking about install a basslink into my RX400h. I wonder how do you run the wire from the battery to the basslink? I was looking for the firewall hole in the engine compartment but couldn't find anything. The battery on the RX400h is located on the passenger side and the fuse box is located on the driver side. Do I follow the wire cord on the fuse box or the battery side? Do I need to remove the rubber firewall in order to run the wire through it or just make a hole through the rubber? Once I got the wire through the firewall, where will it be located inside the vehicle? At the bottom of the carpet? Do I need to remove anything in order to see the wire from the firewall inside the car? Once I got the power line hooked up to the basslink, where do I tap it into? The speaker line or the level line of my rear speakers? I don't have to mess with my factory amp since the basslink already got a built in amp right? Thank you

I'm thinking about install a basslink into my RX400h. I wonder how do you run the wire from the battery to the basslink?

I don't know anything about the basslink product, but I do know that the factory 12V battery is not worth routing wires to. It is too small to operate the exisiting electronics for more than a few minutes. Asking it to run anything else is pointless.

What I look into is installing a booster battery (sealed lead acid type) near where you are installing the basslink so the heavy wiring is minimized. The 12V outlet in the cargo area could be the charging source for the booster. Some regulation may be needed to ensure the basslink does not try to draw all of its power from the cargo outlet since it is fused at only 10A.

Keep us posted on your progress.