Armyofone Detailed-

Now before you go getting all judgemental, the owner of this minivan has 3 kids, 2 girls and one boy, (8, 3, and 2). It would explain the mess. She is my sister-in-law, and as such, was not charged.

I used the 2 bucket method, and a variety of products on this job. I started at 930am and didnt finish until 7pm

The products I used include:

Megs Dash Trim Foam.

Megs #26

Megs Deep Crystal Auto Shampoo

Megs All Wheel Cleaner

Megs Clay Kit

Megs Aerosol QD

Megs Microfibers

Megs #7

Megs NXT 2.0 paste

Auto Armor Paint Cleaner

Megs Quik-Out Uphostery Cleaner

Oxy-Clean Laundry Stain remover (for the carpet)

Simple Green

Aerospace 303

Megs Quick Interior Detailer

Stoners Invisible Glass aerosol glass cleaner.

Megs Hot Shine Xtreme Tire Shine

Without further ado...

Before:

DSC01045.jpg

DSC01046.jpg

DSC01047.jpg

DSC01048.jpg

Interior Before:

DSC01049.jpg

DSC01050.jpg

DSC01052.jpg

DSC01053.jpg

DSC01055.jpg

More to Come (please hold your replies till final post).

wow ... very nice job!

food for thought ...... as you probably know, the plastic headlight lenses / tail lights can be waxed / polished same as paint .... there are many dedicated products to do this with .... but have you ever heard of Zaino? ( zaino.com )

Zaino has a product called PC FUSION .... it is a small bottle and for me, it has been like a miracle in a bottle! With PC Fusion, you can take out the haze in the headlight lenses .... or ... you can keep the haze from ever starting in a newer lenses such as the van you did here ....

I think it is fun to try new products so as to always become better at detailing .... anyways ... I had a car I was doing for a guy once and it turned out to have some very, very light paint over-spray on it all over the front of the car .... they only way you could see it, was if the car was in the perfect lighting situation .... or, you could feel it ... Well, I started to take it off with 3M compound ... and it was working ok ... but it was taking FOREVER to do. I ended up calling over to LA Zaino (lazaino.com) and speaking with Ira who strongly suggested to me to at least try PC Fusion for this situation, or for dealing with oxidation problems. I did and I have no regrets. PC Fusion is awesome!

The biggest problem guys like us have is how long detailing takes, especially to do the job correctly. PC Fusion has become a non-abrasive, safe major problem solver for me and it has saved sooooooooooooooo much time in getting paint to the place where it is ready for sealant, etc .....

Just thought I would throw that out .... hope you try it ..... bet you a cheeseburger and a 94-oz Coke (extra ice) you would love it ....

best regards ...

Rick

PS .. Ira has the correct towels to use and they really make a difference .... they are inexpensive and great ...

wow ... very nice job!

food for thought ...... as you probably know, the plastic headlight lenses / tail lights can be waxed / polished same as paint .... there are many dedicated products to do this with .... but have you ever heard of Zaino? ( zaino.com )

Zaino has a product called PC FUSION .... it is a small bottle and for me, it has been like a miracle in a bottle! With PC Fusion, you can take out the haze in the headlight lenses .... or ... you can keep the haze from ever starting in a newer lenses such as the van you did here ....

I think it is fun to try new products so as to always become better at detailing .... anyways ... I had a car I was doing for a guy once and it turned out to have some very, very light paint over-spray on it all over the front of the car .... they only way you could see it, was if the car was in the perfect lighting situation .... or, you could feel it ... Well, I started to take it off with 3M compound ... and it was working ok ... but it was taking FOREVER to do. I ended up calling over to LA Zaino (lazaino.com) and speaking with Ira who strongly suggested to me to at least try PC Fusion for this situation, or for dealing with oxidation problems. I did and I have no regrets. PC Fusion is awesome!

The biggest problem guys like us have is how long detailing takes, especially to do the job correctly. PC Fusion has become a non-abrasive, safe major problem solver for me and it has saved sooooooooooooooo much time in getting paint to the place where it is ready for sealant, etc .....

Just thought I would throw that out .... hope you try it ..... bet you a cheeseburger and a 94-oz Coke (extra ice) you would love it ....

best regards ...

Rick

PS .. Ira has the correct towels to use and they really make a difference .... they are inexpensive and great ...

I knew all that already (not to toot my own horn...been doing this awhile), and I already have zaino in my aresenal. Incredibly the paint wasnt that bad. It didnt need a large amount of clay.