Need To Know If This Tubes Supposed To B Connected

I don't know of any hoses that are designed to be left disconnected, you picture is a bit dark, so I am not sure which hose it is,,, can you redo the pic a bit lighter..... good luck

ATX breather under battery just kinda hangs there...

Can you get a farther away pic of the disconnected hose?

DSC02013.jpg

i was trying to change my air filter the other day and noticed that hose was disconnected. does anyone know if that hose is supposed to b connected into the air filter or jus left there? i have a 96 es300. someone help ;[

First off- great quality of picture. I can see much more dusty detail than normal. How many pixels? I assume its an SLR, not a point shoot? (if you had two hands available, you would have held the hoses into the light?)

Secondly, Following the law of 3rds, you had great composition. The problem is that my eyes are drawn away from the subject, to the light and clean focus in the upper right. [wait- photo critique... wrong forum? ;) ]

I recently changed my '96 air filter and noticed it was disconnected on mine as well. It's used to get clean air into your evap charcoal canister's air intake. (I'm guessing that its that hose given proximity to fuel filter)

So- , ~200 words to say what the other guys said. plug it in.

[seriously though- I like the clarity of the image.]