Looking To Buy 02-06 Ls430 18" Set

jjsoni1

If anyone has a set collecting dust and wants to sell, please let me know as I am trying to find some that are fairly priced. Please email me your contact info. Thanks! :D

I just bought a set last week that I found on our local craigslist. 18" chrome with almost new dunlop tires. Seller wanted $1200 for his 5 wheels/tires set and I ended up buying 4 for $800. There's a chrome set (wheels only) on Ebay for $1,450.

If anyone has a set collecting dust and wants to sell, please let me know as I am trying to find some that are fairly priced. Please email me your contact info. Thanks! :D

I just bought a set last week that I found on our local craigslist. 18" chrome with almost new dunlop tires. Seller wanted $1200 for his 5 wheels/tires set and I ended up buying 4 for $800. There's a chrome set (wheels only) on Ebay for $1,450.

Thanks 1966. There are currently no originals on right now, except one seller for $2K+ too much! Let me know the link or auction id if you can.

Thanks 1966. There are currently no originals on right now, except one seller for $2K+ too much! Let me know the link or auction id if you can.

I searched ebay again and couldn't find the one I saw last week for $1450. I saw the $2K+ one you mentioned. Just check ebay and your local craigslist from time to time. Good luck.