I Need Some Advice!

TYTE99LS

OK, so heres the deal. I have a 1999 LS400. Somewhere between 0MPH and 15MPH i feel a vibration underneath the car. Now, the vibration varies in feeling depending on how much you get on the trottle. If I let off the gas before 15MPH, no vibration! The car has been checked by several "good" mechanics and I've heard many different things. Im on here hoping someone has had an issue like this and solved it. Every mechanic that put the car on a lift and diagnosed it and I was told there is nothing wrong. If anybody can give me any feedback on this issue I would really appreciate it! Thanks a lot!

Maybe they aren't very GOOD mechanics? :)

Try your trans mount. simple and cheap fix.

www.parts.com ~$30

part #: 12371-50060

OK, first off I would like to thank you for replying! I really do appreciate the input. The car has new motor mounts, new transmission mount, new struts. Man I'm so confused. I took it to a different mechanic today and the result he came up with is that the issue is in the transmission, and that the vibration is happening when the transmission is up-shifting first to second. So hears the deal, if the issue was this then when I put the car in first gear so it does not shift up it still has the same issue! :o :o

Maybe they aren't very GOOD mechanics? :)

Try your trans mount. simple and cheap fix.

www.parts.com ~$30

part #: 12371-50060

OK, first off I would like to thank you for replying! I really do appreciate the input. The car has new motor mounts, new transmission mount, new struts. Man I'm so confused. I took it to a different mechanic today and the result he came up with is that the issue is in the transmission, and that the vibration is happening when the transmission is up-shifting first to second. So hears the deal, if the issue was this then when I put the car in first gear so it does not shift up it still has the same issue! :o :o

My advice, go to the people who made it. It might cost a little more but you will know it was done right and thats worth the price itself.

not really a wild guess kinda educated but have u thought about your tires/wheels being the cause. i can see your wheels being a little off balance for sum reason and you can only really feel it while driving under 15 mphs whenever you go over that you wheel spin makes it less noticeable. could this be the issue. try rotating the tires and see if u feel it in the front/back/sides or even replace each tire with the spare and see if it goes away. if so then... if not...?

Ever had the tranny serviced?

Hey fellas, again thank you for your ideas and support. I had the transmission seviced less than 1k miles ago. As far as the tires are concerned, they are brand new. The wheels were inspected and they are not bent and they were balanced. Its a confusing issue and I'm stuck. HELP PLEASE!!!

How about plugs/wires "tune-up" stuff

Whats up man, thanks again, all was done about 5k miles ago. All the wires, plugs,etc were rechecked and they are fine. The issue has to be in the drivetrain, I just cant figure out where. You never heard of such an issue?