1994 Es300 Daytime Running Lights Not Working

My DRL are not working, and the fuse is good. The factory manual shows various place where a relay is for them (under the hood, behind the glove box in Canada, etc.) The previous owner just kept the lights switched on all the time, and was happy with them going off after setting the alarm, but I'd like to fix the problem instead. Any suggestions?

did they start with the daytime running light option after 93??cause i have a 93 and i dont think i have daytime running lights

It's a 94, and the owners manual mentions them. I came across something that showed a relationship between the DRL circuit and the power antenna, which is disconnected, so I'm going to look into that possibility.

some how or another bulbs have a way of both going out at the same time. its not "common" but I have seen it several times. one day i had no headlights in my accord and both bulbs were out, another time I had no brake lights on my firebird and yup, both bulbs, same time??/ check it out, it is possible...