Wheels

Unless youre going to get something thats lightweight be prepared for some forty pound rims. Its unsprung weight also so that will affect your handling and since your going to put lo-pro tires on it say good bye to the floating ride. I have 18x8 front, and 18x10 out back and it rides ok, but not like a Toyota with 16s and plenty of tire to absorb the road.

Yeah, 19's can be pretty heavy. Unless you're going to fork out thousands, for lightweight wheels, your rims are probably going to end up being around 30-40 lbs. Your car isn't going to turn into super slow machine, or anything drastic like that. The car is going to handle quite a bit differently though. As stated before, with 19's your tires are going to have a much lower profile, so there's going to be no tires to absorb any of the road shock, so you're going to feel pretty much every crack in the road. Of course if your car is lowered, this is going to be worse than if it wasn't. The stiffer the suspension components, the more you feel.

wuz good..;isten i wuz qurious how my car wud handle if i put  19inch rims on tha back an19inch rims in tha front wud it afect my hangeling or performance?

If you want to do this to a honda, fine. To ruin the looks of a SC would be a crime against humanity. Don't do it or we will have to recall your title.

Ditch the gangsta act now, you are driving a class automobile.

Oh, and please type in authentic English with sentences, spelling, punctuation and all that boring stuff!

A 19" rim is very good looking, and for the quick turns at high speed the car will turn on a dime, but there are some problems that will bother you down the road.

1) Weight: the other guys are correct. The extra weight will cause your alignment to move in one direction or the other. More Alignment jobs. Also you'll have to upgrade your suspension, or replace your stock setup quicker than the rest of us with 16-18". Also, your braking distance will increase by 5-10ft.

2) Potholes: Unfortunately, potholes will destroy your rims, and if you miss one, you're likely to destroy both Wheel and Tire--$$$$

Personally, I would go with a 17 or 18". 18's have a very good look, and use very low-profile tire.

Good luck on your decision and of course we want to see some pictures in the gallery.

I have to agree with the weekend car idea. I mean, as a daily driver, my soarer rides good on the 18s since there some tire to absorb the road, but its not as good as the stock lexus with 16s. Course, the stock 16s cant hold the road like my 18s. Its up to you and what you plan to do with it. Personally i like the larger rims(20s) for cruisin and 17 or 18 is the highest ill go for street. Ive seen the 26s and thats just insane

I daily drive the MB with 19" and its fine. Just be very cautious of potholes. My gf has 19" on her A4 and its fine too. I started my car and hers with 17" then 18" and honestly its about the same. Both cars are lowered with body kits. The SC has 17" and when I get some money up Im gonna put on some 19" and a kit. If you have never driven a car with low profiles then stick with 18" since you need to first try it out.

As for performance you will lose performance on bottom end but gain top end. Your odo will be off by around 5mph. You will be going faster than what it says. As for handling it should handle much better.

well, i've seen a super super clean black sc on chromed 20's. you have no idea how good that looked. makes me want 20's too, but i rather go fast. you probably dont want to roll down the street with nice huge rims and be challenged by a rice rocket with the possibility of dusting you. heavier rims will give you better handlings though, you'll 'stick' to the floor better.

I have 18x8 up front and those rub a little when im coming out of a parking space. I think youd get the same performance and a better ride if you went 16 or 17 and a good tire versus a 20 or 19 on lo-pros. Not saying that the lo-pros arent performance, but they dont offer a lot of give/cushion for conering which will strain the suspension more. --It also changes your unsprung weight unless you get the lightweight rims--