Wuz good to all of u my qustion is regarding NOS. Me an my gurl both drive lexes

i drive a 94 sc400 with 112,000 miles ,an my gurl drives a 99 rx300 with 50,00 miles an i wuz jus qurious if i cud nos on our cars.an if so how much an wut steps should i do befor puting it on them such as should i use msd an so forth an so on thanx any adivise is really apreciated.

The part number is 05130NOS - 6 cylinder PowerFogger Universal System for 6 Cyls

And for yours 05131NOS - for 8 Cylinders (Same system)

This is a single fogger wet system. It's a kit, pretty much everything you're going to want is in these part numbers. Only other thing you might want are a couple of blankets, gauges and purge valves.

Have someone that knows what they're doing install the system, I suggest a 50 shot jet for the RX, and a 75 for yours. This is *ONLY* if your vehicles are mechanically in top notch condition. Do a tune up, check the fuel pump, make sure it's working strong, change fuel filters, plugs, wires, cap, oil, do a tranny flush, o2 sensors, then have the kits installed, make sure they install EVERY safety piece that comes with the kit, then bring the car home, and pray! :D

The 1UZ in your SC4 will take a nice size hit, but i'd recommend fuel system upgrades if you think there's any possibility of jetting it higher than 75hp in the future. A MKIII Supra Turbo pump will drop right in your tank if you tweak the sender. Also, since there's no mechanical means to !Removed! the ignition timing on these motors, you'll have to be carefull, but it's been done with alot more than a 75-shot, as for the RX, wanted to do the same to mine but she just would not have it. I wouldn't want to stress the V6 all too much though, you may want to just concentrate on the SC.

Wuz good to all of u my qustion is regarding NOS. Me an my gurl both drive lexes

i drive a 94 sc400 with 112,000 miles ,an my gurl drives a 99 rx300 with 50,00 miles an i wuz jus qurious if i cud nos on our cars.an if so how much an wut steps should i do befor puting it on them such as should i use msd an so forth an so on thanx any adivise is really apreciated.

It's not NOS, it's called Nitrious Oxide or Nitris. NOS is a company name, not a product name.

The 1UZ in your SC4 will take a nice size hit, but i'd recommend fuel system upgrades if you think there's any possibility of jetting it higher than 75hp in the future. A MKIII Supra Turbo pump will drop right in your tank if you tweak the sender. Also, since there's no mechanical means to !Removed! the ignition timing on these motors, you'll have to be carefull, but it's been done with alot more than a 75-shot, as for the RX, wanted to do the same to mine but she just would not have it. I wouldn't want to stress the V6 all too much though, you may want to just concentrate on the SC.

LEx Luthor, all those mods! what did you choose for strengthening that a/t?

It's not NOS, it's called Nitrious Oxide or Nitris.  NOS is a company name, not a product name.

Stinks when you try to correct someone and end up gettting corrected yourself, I think you meant nitrous not nitris. Call it whatever you want though....juice, spray, the hit, the shot, the bottle, etc....

Calvin, I wrap a whole bunch of duct tape around it.... :rolleyes:

Dinotrogen Monoxide is the only correct nomenclature. I'll take the dental grade please. :huh:

Bottles are for babies....

Lay off the bottle....

The big hit....

Nevermind.

Duct tape... I love it.

The 1uz can't be mechanically retarded? Why? Or do you mean whatever the heck v6 it is in that RX can't be mechanically retarded? Those are dli right?

Carry on.

It's not NOS, it's called Nitrious Oxide or Nitris.  NOS is a company name, not a product name.

Stinks when you try to correct someone and end up gettting corrected yourself, I think you meant nitrous not nitris. Call it whatever you want though....juice, spray, the hit, the shot, the bottle, etc....

Calvin, I wrap a whole bunch of duct tape around it.... :rolleyes:

hmm funny i forgot to laugh <_<

anyway, what a/t upgrade did you go with, i mean.

AJ, the dual distributor setup in the SC4 has no means to physically alter the position of the distributors so as to effect timing !Removed! or advance, it is all controlled by the computer. The way to go with a big hit on an SC4 is to use a standalone. Calvin, i'm using the A341E (TT transmission), it's very similar to the A340E that came in 92-97 SC300's and non-turbo Supras but has a completely different strategy for managing line pressure. I'll be using a shift kit of sorts which I have but haven't installed yet, the unit will be built up as needed but first I want to get some seat time to determine how much I like the car, that'll determine how much more money I put into it basically. Let's not hijack meNmyMYbabeRIDElexes' thread.

- Jon

I wouldnt run NOS or Nitros on any of my cars except their intercooler spray if I was turbo. Ive seen lots of cars blow or crack a piston, bend their butterfly, etc. Also, it doesnt last long. About 10 runs (if that) and you are out of juice. When the tank is running low it really doesnt feel like much. Then you need to go get it filled up for around $30. At least thats how much it was before. When we added up the costs it was just cheaper to get a turbo kit or something.