Turtle Wax Ice Carwash...

Hey all...

I just wanted to share an experiebnce I just had with a product.

I typically don't use over the counter products, but I needed some carwash soap to try out my new foam gun and I had to pick some up on the fly and figured I'd try the turtle wax ice. I was really impressed. Its very sudsy, great for the foam gun and has good lubricity avoiding scratching. What I was most impressed with was the gloss enhancers it left behind, left the paint very slick afterwards. I rewashed the car a week later and the water really rolled right off with the leaf blower when I was blowing everything out of the crevaces.

Worth a look...

Cool, thanks for the heads up! I'm glad it works well in the foam gun. I don't plan out when I wash the car, so it's nice to know what retail products are good if I'm out of something that I purchase online. I waxed the car with Megs #26 this week; I really like that wax a lot (you can get it at AutoZone).

Good to know SW03ES. I really liked picking up the Meg's NXT Soap from Walmart for $5 when they had that around specifically for that reason. I then picked up a gallon of the new formula of Optimum Wash, and that performs well in the gun. It's a little runnier of a consistancy, so you don't put much water in it at all. Then again, the gun is so fun to use that the OW isn't really price effective.