Adaptive Headlights

Anyone have issues with their headlight(s) working one day, and then not the next?

I have a 2007 IS250 AWD and haven't noticed an issue with the AFS lights. I do know that the car has to be moving for the lights to move. I think it's anything over 10 mph, or something like that.

My issue is my headlights will be on, and I will notice, like when I'm behind a car, or pulling into my garage, that the left headlight is out completely. The right one will still be on.

I'm waiting for my SA to call me back......

mine does the same thing, I am out of warranty so I was wondering if anyone knew of a good place to buy the replacement bulbs and a guide to replace it.

thanks.

Bulb was replaced under warranty, then I replaced the car with an '09, lol. The bulb was bad was the problem.......was told it'd be about $300 at dealer rate to replace.......

Once you take the engine room covers off and then the windshield washer tank neck it's pretty easy to see how the headlight rear covers come off. After that it's easy to replace the bulbs.

Bulbs can be found online at a pretty reasonable price. I'd expect less than $100 each.