Bestway To Remove Surface Scratches

What you are looking for is a process, not a product. What type of scratches are we talking about, isolated scratches or is this swirling all over the whole car?

For the record, Zaino is not a polish. Sal Zaino calls his Zaino sealant a "polish" but its just a marketing gimmick. A polish is something that improves the paint finish through chemical or mechanical abrasives when worked into the paint. Zaino is a polymer sealant and doesn't do anything to remove paint defects. Zaino makes polishes now, but what most people refer to as "Zaino" is Zaino Show Car polish which is not a polish. Confusing isn't it? ;)

Just running out and buying a polish isn't going to do you any good, we need to have a better understanding of what the issue is and what legnths you are willing to go to to fix the issue yourself or if we should suggest you see a professional.

HI there,

just minor scratches from backpacks dragging out of the garrage (kids walk between both our cars and tends to do a surface scratch), they are round and not swirls, you can't feel them when i run my fingers over them. But can see them from an angle

Ah I gotcha. If you want to try and tackle them yourself I would buy some Meguiars Scratch-X and some nice microfiber and terrycloth towels. Use the terrycloth towel to work the Scratch-X into the paint rubbing in straight lines paralell to the scratch, work it in until its almost gone and then buff of with the microfiber. Once done I'd wax the whole car, it probably needs it anyways.

They may or may not require machine polishing to get out, but it sounds like they will definately come out...