2009 Door Sills

Yes, it is. You'll see the plugs wrapped in the wiring along the carpet line when you remove the sills.

Yes, it is. You'll see the plugs wrapped in the wiring along the carpet line when you remove the sills.

Thanks, I'll order a set today. I looked under my sill and saw the plug. I asked because I have heard that some people also have this plug under their sill, but when they hook it up, the sill does not light up and they have to run new wires to the foot lights. Though I do not know what year Lexus they had. I'll let you know if they work when I get them.

I am currently working in Iraq and tried to email my local dealership to find out a price on these for my '09 IS250... but am having problems with getting the messsage through to parts. My question is, Have you ordered and do you have the price quoted to you? Sure would be cool if ya did!

I am currently working in Iraq and tried to email my local dealership to find out a price on these for my '09 IS250... but am having problems with getting the messsage through to parts. My question is, Have you ordered and do you have the price quoted to you? Sure would be cool if ya did!

I got mine from Sewell Lexus, and they cost $206.00 plus shipping. Here's the link:

Sewell Lexus.com

Hello,

"

I sure do. I ordered them through sewellpartsonline.com. They are either $206 or $216 depending on if you want blue or white lights. Put in promo code "Illuminate" and it will drop the cost to $156. Shipping is either $11 ground or $52 2nd day & $106 for next day. I got the blue ones with ground for a total of $166.

Does anyone have a picture of this they can post, or a link so I can see what it looks like?

Hey,

Sorry, I'm still waiting for mine. They shipped today!! Either do a search in here. There are plenty of pics or go to sewellonlineparts.com.

• 2 weeks later...
Does anyone have a picture of this they can post, or a link so I can see what it looks like?

Hey,

Sorry, I'm still waiting for mine. They shipped today!! Either do a search in here. There are plenty of pics or go to sewellonlineparts.com.

Hey All,

Just wanted to let you all know that my were PNP and they look awsome!!!