Going To Buy An Ls430

jdm_ed

Hi folks,

I need to get a new used car, I want to get an Ls 430 but I want to be able to drop it low.

I was in Japan not too long ago and fell in love with the "Bippu" style (VIP style). I started doing my research and I like the Zenki (01-04), I found out that a package trim comes with air ride but I need to know If it can be modified to go lower than the stock height and if not, does anyone have any air suspension suggestions for me.

So, my question is would my best choice be to go with an (UL) ultra luxury package (the extra creature comforts are a plus) and modify its air ride suspension or a sport package and replace the suspension completely.

I still do prefer the extras that come in the UL... So Im leaning quite alot towards the UL trim...

Any feedback on the matter is greatly appreciated.

Eddie K

Thanks for all the Feed back!

I am in the process of all my research as I am in search of my "car"

I have my eye on this 2002 LS 430 ultra with 57k the guy is asking 16700 he seems reasonable and the carfax showed it to be a clean, well maintained car (for whatever thats worth) plus its about 100 miles from my house so Id say Im leaning towards it...

Any particular aspect or detail about these cars mechanically or electronically I should be wary of?

What is this Zenki - Kouku stuff about? Where can I find more info?

Mrgimme...

In the simplest term I can think of its the way for japanese car companies to sell a first run of a car (eg the 01-03), known as a Zenki. Zenki is also referred to as before (M/C) face lift (as in the Junction Produce website http://www.junction-produce.co.jp/english/...ogue/index.html ) and Kouki (eg the 04-06) is the updated of the model reffered to as after (M/C) facelift...

Hope that helps...

The best example of Zenki/Kouki is the 2nd gen LS400

Zenki: 1995-1997

Kouki (KŌH-KEE): 1998-2000

Zenki is the PRE "facelift" and Kouki is POST "facelift"

I know my car was made late in 03 (qualified for tranny recall) would this be Zenki of UFC30II?

I saw the Junction Produce site. And I guess you could dump dough in whatever makes you giggity!

I am gonna hang back and chillax on the inside of the nicest car I have ever known!